The patches are named after the partition they are to replace. For the L90, one variant needs the aboot partition patched and one variant needs the abootb partition patched. And the L90 D415 doesn't need a patch at all.
I'm considering adding the ability to restore/flash partitions from CWM backups.
- HOLO Theme ( Dark for now, Will eventually add ability to switch themes )
- Block per block partition backup ( uses 'dd' command. May add other methods. )
- Block per block partition restore from previous backups made with this app ( used 'dd' command. May add other methods )
- Enable/Disable fastboot mode ( for devices with "LAF" partition ONLY )
- View complete list of named device partitions
- Flash custom recovery ( NEW feature )
- Reboot menu ( NEW feature )
- Soft reboot
- Boot to recovery
- Boot to bootloader
- Restart SystemUI
- Do I understand correctly that using this script you can make essentially an online nandroid backup? I know it does not include all partitions, but is a backup of the 8 partitions you include sufficient to bring the phone back in a previous state after flashing another rom?
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|