stock partition imgs

OP demonslayer12349

19th August 2014, 10:22 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Toledo
Thanks Meter: 256

206 posts
More
so i found a way to extract KDZ's to get at the goodies inside. and i figured hey why not zip up the imgs for anyone that needs a restore can fastboot flash them? then i realized. why not make a recovery flashable zip? forr now here is the stock d415 imgs if you want your variants uploaded PM me your imei code from dialing *#26# and your variant

instructions
extract partitions you need (ignore the numbers in most of the file names, its the offsets so the restorre knows where they go)
open the directory you extracted them to and hold shift and right click with no files selected. n the menu hit open comand window here.
time to flash:3 this is assumng fastboot is in your path
Code:
fastboot flash PARTITION_NAME FILE_NAME
link will be added shortly enjoy!
The Following User Says Thank You to demonslayer12349 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st August 2014, 11:14 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1

25 posts
Do you have the links? I have a D415 also . Desperately need the original files. I have a soft brick. I can't flash the original KDZ. Every time the LG Mobile Tool reboots my phone into fastboot mode, it stops at 9% and says phone was disconnected. I tried for hours trying to get it to work, but nothing, also tried different computers and still nothing. I'm thinking it might be a driver problem.

I can get into TWRP and I can fastboot commands. I just need to flash the original D415 images.
1st September 2014, 03:46 PM   |  #3  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Knoxville, TN
Thanks Meter: 2,892

2,772 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by akuma148

Do you have the links? I have a D415 also . Desperately need the original files. I have a soft brick. I can't flash the original KDZ. Every time the LG Mobile Tool reboots my phone into fastboot mode, it stops at 9% and says phone was disconnected. I tried for hours trying to get it to work, but nothing, also tried different computers and still nothing. I'm thinking it might be a driver problem.

I can get into TWRP and I can fastboot commands. I just need to flash the original D415 images.

Check this thread
1st September 2014, 07:32 PM   |  #4  
Flag Parrish
Thanks Meter: 693

1,280 posts
More
@krchi
1st September 2014, 09:31 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 1

25 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinobisoft

Check this thread

I didn't use those images, I was able to restore a half working stock system. Some things were definitely messed up: storage space showed only 4gb, the screen would register screen swipes as single button presses. I ended up calling T-mobile and got an RMA, since I got this phone 4 days ago.

Thank you for the help though, I'm sure many people will find them useful
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread