Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,079 Members 50,552 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

stock partition imgs

Tip us?

demonslayer12349
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 93
Default stock partition imgs

so i found a way to extract KDZ's to get at the goodies inside. and i figured hey why not zip up the imgs for anyone that needs a restore can fastboot flash them? then i realized. why not make a recovery flashable zip? forr now here is the stock d415 imgs if you want your variants uploaded PM me your imei code from dialing *#26# and your variant

instructions
extract partitions you need (ignore the numbers in most of the file names, its the offsets so the restorre knows where they go)
open the directory you extracted them to and hold shift and right click with no files selected. n the menu hit open comand window here.
time to flash:3 this is assumng fastboot is in your path
Code:
fastboot flash PARTITION_NAME FILE_NAME
link will be added shortly enjoy!
like what i do? buy me a Dew!
http://goo.gl/Z81WZM
The Following User Says Thank You to demonslayer12349 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

akuma148
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Do you have the links? I have a D415 also . Desperately need the original files. I have a soft brick. I can't flash the original KDZ. Every time the LG Mobile Tool reboots my phone into fastboot mode, it stops at 9% and says phone was disconnected. I tried for hours trying to get it to work, but nothing, also tried different computers and still nothing. I'm thinking it might be a driver problem.

I can get into TWRP and I can fastboot commands. I just need to flash the original D415 images.

shinobisoft
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,077

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by akuma148 View Post
Do you have the links? I have a D415 also . Desperately need the original files. I have a soft brick. I can't flash the original KDZ. Every time the LG Mobile Tool reboots my phone into fastboot mode, it stops at 9% and says phone was disconnected. I tried for hours trying to get it to work, but nothing, also tried different computers and still nothing. I'm thinking it might be a driver problem.

I can get into TWRP and I can fastboot commands. I just need to flash the original D415 images.
Check this thread

"The way is known to all but not all know it"
My Devices, Mods, ROMs, and Tools

Device: LG Optimus L90 LG-D415 ROOTED, Bootloader.UNLOCKED, TWRP 2.7.1.0, Stock KitKat 4.4.2
Device: LG Optimus L9 LG-P769 ROOTED, Bootloader.LOCKED, CWM 6.0.1.2 ( L9RecoveryInstaller ), Stock JellyBean 4.1.2
Device: LG Optimus T LG-P509 ROOTED, Bootloader.UNLOCKED, CWM 5.0.2.7 Touch, CM10
My Stuff

Ilxaot
Old
Thanks Meter 573
@krchi
Take a moment to read this.
Romans 1:22 ~ Professing to be wise, they in turn became fools.
Humility is not thinking less of yourself, it is thinking of yourself less.
Veritas Aequitas

My Google+
A glad member of the Anti-Apple regime ^-^

akuma148
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinobisoft View Post
Check this thread
I didn't use those images, I was able to restore a half working stock system. Some things were definitely messed up: storage space showed only 4gb, the screen would register screen swipes as single button presses. I ended up calling T-mobile and got an RMA, since I got this phone 4 days ago.

Thank you for the help though, I'm sure many people will find them useful