Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,274 Members 38,957 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

CWM Backup?

Tip us?
 
creativetrendz
Old
#1  
creativetrendz's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 42
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Bradley Beach

 
DONATE TO ME
Default CWM Backup?

Can someone make & share a clean (no personal data) CWM backup of the T-Mobile D415 rom? I cannot flash a KDZ and this is my last hope of recovering my device. Any help would be appreciated.
 
angort14
Old
#2  
angort14's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 19
Posts: 74
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: 23831
Default teamview

Quote:
Originally Posted by creativetrendz View Post
Can someone make & share a clean (no personal data) CWM backup of the T-Mobile D415 rom? I cannot flash a KDZ and this is my last hope of recovering my device. Any help would be appreciated.
team view me and i can help you i was having the same problem and i could finnaly do it if you want to teamview here is my email angel.ortiz240@ yahoo.com
Lg :life's gotten... better
 
creativetrendz
Old
#3  
creativetrendz's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 42
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Bradley Beach

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by angort14 View Post
team view me and i can help you i was having the same problem and i could finnaly do it if you want to teamview here is my email angel.ortiz240@ yahoo.com
I sent you a PM a few days ago. I'll really like some help if you could. I'm still bricked.
 
gdjindal
Old
#4  
gdjindal's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 214
Posts: 260
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Hoshiarpur, Punjab (India)
Quote:
Originally Posted by creativetrendz View Post
Can someone make & share a clean (no personal data) CWM backup of the T-Mobile D415 rom? I cannot flash a KDZ and this is my last hope of recovering my device. Any help would be appreciated.
What issue you are facing while flashing KDZ?
 
creativetrendz
Old
#5  
creativetrendz's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 42
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Bradley Beach

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdjindal View Post
What issue you are facing while flashing KDZ?

This is my issue:
"Updating is not possible any longer due to a fatal error while the LG Mobile Phone Software Update."

If you. have a backup you're willing to share, I'd really appreciate it! (i'm sure others will too)
 
gdjindal
Old
#6  
gdjindal's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 214
Posts: 260
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Hoshiarpur, Punjab (India)
Quote:
Originally Posted by creativetrendz View Post
This is my issue:
"Updating is not possible any longer due to a fatal error while the LG Mobile Phone Software Update."

If you. have a backup you're willing to share, I'd really appreciate it! (i'm sure others will too)
Buddy I have LG L90 (D410), so my CWM Backup will not work for you device, But have u tried my New KDZ flashing Guide (updated yesterday)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-l...-l90-t2803479/

Give it a try.
 
creativetrendz
Old
#7  
creativetrendz's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 42
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Bradley Beach

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdjindal View Post
Buddy I have LG L90 (D410), so my CWM Backup will not work for you device, But have u tried my New KDZ flashing Guide (updated yesterday)


Give it a try.
This isn't working for me. That's the main reason I'm asking for a backup.
 
gdjindal
Old
#8  
gdjindal's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 214
Posts: 260
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Hoshiarpur, Punjab (India)
Quote:
Originally Posted by creativetrendz View Post
This isn't working for me. That's the main reason I'm asking for a backup.
please attach the screen shot of error and on at what stage (what %age) this error accruing?
 
LaDY Vengeance
Old
#9  
LaDY Vengeance's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 415
Posts: 975
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Philadelphia
I found this.... http://android.stackexchange.com/que...-backup-via-pc

If no one does this for you, send me a pm and I'll restore my D415 to stock to do the backup for you.

Sent from my LG-D415 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LaDY Vengeance For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
LaDY Vengeance
Old
#10  
LaDY Vengeance's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 415
Posts: 975
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Philadelphia
It's a 1.5 GB file so I left it uploading. When I left my house, it was at 60℅. I'll use my phone to get the link and post it here just in case anyone else needs it.

Sent from my LG-D415 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

And.....here it is!

https://www.firedrive.com/file/480050EF2B25DCBF

Sent from my LG-D415 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LaDY Vengeance For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Share Your Thoughts Anonymously with A Minimalist Social Network

Nowadays, almost everyone has a second life onthe Internet. Among the best … more

Enable Heads Up Notifications For The Sprint Galaxy S3

Heads up notifications, in case you didn’t already know, are an experimental … more

Android One Goes Live in India!

Android One is a Google initiative set to bring an AOSP-like experience tosome emergingmarkets like India, … more

XDA and LeaseWeb: Win Free Server Trial and Moto 360

As you might recall from a previousBehind the Scenesarticle we wrote, XDA’s … more