Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,192 Members 37,025 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Screen flickering

Tip us?

jesuita
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Default Screen flickering

Hello.

Just bought this terminal, D410, and when luminosity is 0% or close there is a little but noticeable flickering on the screen. It's better seen with a white background.

I read some LG phones had this issue, can you confirm it happens with yours, if not I'll just try to replace it.
LG L90
ASUS TF 101

maxolini
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesuita View Post
Hello.

Just bought this terminal, D410, and when luminosity is 0% or close there is a little but noticeable flickering on the screen. It's better seen with a white background.

I read some LG phones had this issue, can you confirm it happens with yours, if not I'll just try to replace it.
looks like that is normal, mine does the same, i was wondering if it was only me, but now i know i am not alone
besides that the phone is great so no complaints

Ahhh and mine is an L90 ( D415)
so looks like that "issue" happens across similar models

jesuita
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Yeah, I thought so. Looks like G2 has the same problems.
The flickering is minimal so I won't bother too much. I can always use screen filter

And yeah, this phone is great!
LG L90
ASUS TF 101

razoract
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesuita View Post
Hello.

That's actually a normal thing to happen, something to do with the frequency at wich the leds pulse to appear "less bright".
Turn brightness up and it will go away.