Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,165 Members 37,454 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[SOLVED] Bricked! Won't Turn On!

Tip us?

LaDY Vengeance
Old
(Last edited by LaDY Vengeance; 13th July 2014 at 01:45 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 392
Unhappy [SOLVED] Bricked! Won't Turn On!

Like an idiot, I tried using the unlock tool for the D410 from new process for install recovery UNLOCK BOOTLOADER. I should have known better but curiosity got the best of me.

Someone help me....please? This is so bad....

LaDY Vengeance
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 392
Can a moderator close this? I replaced my phone with the warranty so it's all good.

Sent from my LG-D415 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

shinobisoft
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1861

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaDY Vengeance View Post
Can a moderator close this? I replaced my phone with the warranty so it's all good.

Sent from my LG-D415 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Use the report post button on your first post.
Also include solved in the thread title.

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

"The way is known to all but not all know it"
My Devices, Mods, and Tools

Device: LG Optimus L90 LG-D415 ROOTED, Bootloader.UNLOCKED, TWRP 2.7.1.0, Stock KitKat 4.4.2
Device: LG Optimus L9 LG-P769 ROOTED, Bootloader.LOCKED, CWM 6.0.1.2 ( L9RecoveryInstaller ), Stock JellyBean 4.1.2
Device: LG Optimus T LG-P509 ROOTED, Bootloader.UNLOCKED, CWM 5.0.2.7 Touch, CM10
My Stuff
The Following User Says Thank You to shinobisoft For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gdjindal
Old
(Last edited by gdjindal; 15th July 2014 at 06:20 PM.)
Thanks Meter 203
Quote:
Like an idiot, I tried using the unlock tool for the D410 from new process for install recovery UNLOCK BOOTLOADER. I should have known better but curiosity got the best of me.

Someone help me....please? This is so bad....
Hey Vengeance, I think you should report this to the author of this thread and ask him to solve the issue. Because same thing could happen to somebody else who use this guide.
The Following User Says Thank You to gdjindal For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

LaDY Vengeance
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 392
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdjindal View Post
Hey Vengeance, I think you should report this to the author of this thread and ask him to solve the issue. Because same thing could happen to somebody else who use this guide.
I took your advice and sent the OP a PM. You know what's weird? He only has one post on XDA and it's that thread! Aren't noobies supposed to post like ten times or something before being able to post a thread?

The Following User Says Thank You to LaDY Vengeance For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shinobisoft
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1861

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I took your advice and sent the OP a PM. You know what's weird? He only has one post on XDA and it's that thread! Aren't noobies supposed to post like ten times or something before being able to post a thread?

No. Noobs are supposed to have 10 posts before they can post in development sections. Anyone, no matter how many posts, can create a new thread.

"The way is known to all but not all know it"
My Devices, Mods, and Tools

Device: LG Optimus L90 LG-D415 ROOTED, Bootloader.UNLOCKED, TWRP 2.7.1.0, Stock KitKat 4.4.2
Device: LG Optimus L9 LG-P769 ROOTED, Bootloader.LOCKED, CWM 6.0.1.2 ( L9RecoveryInstaller ), Stock JellyBean 4.1.2
Device: LG Optimus T LG-P509 ROOTED, Bootloader.UNLOCKED, CWM 5.0.2.7 Touch, CM10
My Stuff
The Following User Says Thank You to shinobisoft For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

LaDY Vengeance
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 392
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinobisoft View Post
No. Noobs are supposed to have 10 posts before they can post in development sections. Anyone, no matter how many posts, can create a new thread.
Ah,OK...thanks for clearing that up! [emoji106]