Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,588 Members 46,592 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Any rom for lg l90 d400

Tip us?

cavazte
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinobisoft View Post
That's good to know.

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

Can you do me a favor? Do you have Terminal Emulator on your device or access to a PC that has ADB? I need you to pull your cmdline file for me. I think with this information I'll be able to also build ROMs for the D400 variants too.

I'm assuming you're running stock 4.4.2. and rooted.

In Terminal Emulator type:
su
cat /proc/cmdline>/storage/external_SD/D400_cmdline.txt

With ADB type:
adb shell su -c cat /proc/cmdline>/storage/external_SD/D400_cmdline.txt
From what I'm seeing there are subtle differences in the kernel for each variant of the L90. So each variant will require it's own kernel.

Sure. Here is
console=ttyHSL0,115200,n8 androidboot.console=ttyHSL0 user_debug=31 msm_rtb.filter=0x37 androidboot.hardware=w7n uart_console=disable lge.rev=rev_10 lcd_maker_id=lcd_primary gpt=enable androidboot.mode lge.bootreason=0xffffffff androidboot.laf androidboot.dlcomplete=0 lge.battid=ISL6296_L model.name=LG-D400hn lge.kcal vmalloc=400m lge.hreset=off lge.camera=imx111_lgit lge.fmradio=1 lge.nfc=nxp androidboot.emmc=true androidboot.serialno=LGD400baa0401d lge.signed_image=true androidboot.baseband=msm mdss_mdp.panel=1:dsi:0:qcom,mdss_dsi_tovis_video_d sv
Attached Files
File Type: txt D400_cmdline.txt - [Click for QR Code] (556 Bytes, 0 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to cavazte For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shinobisoft
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,092

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavazte View Post
Sure. Here is
console=ttyHSL0,115200,n8 androidboot.console=ttyHSL0 user_debug=31 msm_rtb.filter=0x37 androidboot.hardware=w7n uart_console=disable lge.rev=rev_10 lcd_maker_id=lcd_primary gpt=enable androidboot.mode lge.bootreason=0xffffffff androidboot.laf androidboot.dlcomplete=0 lge.battid=ISL6296_L model.name=LG-D400hn lge.kcal vmalloc=400m lge.hreset=off lge.camera=imx111_lgit lge.fmradio=1 lge.nfc=nxp androidboot.emmc=true androidboot.serialno=LGD400baa0401d lge.signed_image=true androidboot.baseband=msm mdss_mdp.panel=1:dsi:0:qcom,mdss_dsi_tovis_video_d sv
Thank you. I was right. It may be a few days but I'll get around to building for your device too!

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

"The way is known to all but not all know it"
My Devices, Mods, ROMs, and Tools

Device: LG Optimus L90 LG-D415 ROOTED, Bootloader.UNLOCKED, TWRP 2.7.1.0, Stock KitKat 4.4.2
Device: LG Optimus L9 LG-P769 ROOTED, Bootloader.LOCKED, CWM 6.0.1.2 ( L9RecoveryInstaller ), Stock JellyBean 4.1.2
Device: LG Optimus T LG-P509 ROOTED, Bootloader.UNLOCKED, CWM 5.0.2.7 Touch, CM10
My Stuff
The Following User Says Thank You to shinobisoft For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cavazte
Old
Thanks Meter 3
@shinoisoft that's sound cool!