Gmail 5.0: Material Design and Multiple Account Support

Google started to materialize many of its applications right after announcing the … more

Some of Our Favorite Features in Android 5.0 Lollipop

Android 5.0 Lollipop is the latest major revision to Google’s mobile operating … more

Sony SmartEyeglass SDK Developer Preview Released

A little over a month ago in Tokyo, Japan, Sony unveiled its new SmartEyeglasstechnology. … more

XDA and Leaseweb: Server Trial/Moto 360 Contest (Winners!)

About a month ago, we held a contest along with XDA’s host, Leaseweb, to … more

[dev] [wip] More Data on lg optimus l90

OP demonslayer12349

Yesterday, 11:16 PM   |  #11  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 5

33 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonslayer12349

so ive messed with this before and have hard bricked devices doing so but those devices diddnt have custom recovery but i was able to increase the data partition size by approximately 500MB (see screenshot below) im working on a recovery zip that wll do it and seeing wherelse i can pull stuff from lol. i plan to future update it so that the system is 1GB which is about all you really need and shrink partitiojnns that have more space then they ned down to like 5MB to keep the number scheme the same

Beta 1 zip is bad i am just goinmg to make a windows bat file that will do it lol
instructions.
if you want to keep your rom and data you will need and external sd card that is big nough to hold a backup of system and data.

okay i made a bat script that **SHOULD** work i havent been able to test one part of it so if youd like to test ill attach the zip to the bottom of the post

DISCLAIMER
i am not resposible if you brick your device doing this i can only confirm it will work on D415 if your onj a variant and want to know if itll work PM me the output put either from adb or a terminal emulator ls -l /dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-num

now there are instructions on screen to follow so make sure you fread them or you could screw something uyp lol

I tried using this and it at first didn't find adb. I moved the .bat into the tools folder, and it ran and booted to recovery. When it booted to recovery it sat there saying "waiting for device to enter recovery"

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk
Today, 03:51 AM   |  #12  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 165

134 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blondgod

I tried using this and it at first didn't find adb. I moved the .bat into the tools folder, and it ran and booted to recovery. When it booted to recovery it sat there saying "waiting for device to enter recovery"

Okay. I need to refresh my bat scripting obviously XD and do you have twro installed? I should have mentioned that and if nothing else just unplug plug back in.
Today, 03:55 AM   |  #13  
Flag California

33 posts
More
Quote:

Okay. I need to refresh my bat scripting obviously XD and do you have twro installed? I should have mentioned that and if nothing else just unplug plug back in.

Um no, I have Philz-Touch installed, Is there any way to turn this into a flashable zip? I don't want to loose my CWM format backups, so if I must switch to TWR then I might pass for now.

Awesome work none-the-less.
Today, 04:57 AM   |  #14  
OP Senior Member

134 posts
More
Quote:

Um no, I have Philz-Touch installed, Is there any way to turn this into a flashable zip? I don't want to loose my CWM format backups, so if I must switch to TWR then I might pass for now.

I've tried making a flashable zip but with no success. Right now twrp is the only way this works
Today, 04:57 AM   |  #15  
OP Senior Member

134 posts
More
Quote:

Sorry should have mentioned you needed twrp. I've tried flashable zips but can't seem to get a working one
Today, 04:59 AM   |  #16  
Flag California

33 posts
More
Quote:

Sorry should have mentioned you needed twrp. I've tried flashable zips but can't seem to get a working one

Its no problem at all. I've got enough space for now. Thanks for the work!

Today, 05:01 AM   |  #17  
OP Senior Member

134 posts
More
Quote:

Its no problem at all. I've got enough space for now. Thanks for the work!

No problem.
Today, 05:32 AM   |  #18  
Thanks Meter: 1,192

1,225 posts
Donate to Me
What about restoring original partition scheme? Is this possible via kdz tools (or what's called)? Is kdz reparitioning device?
Or it has to be done manually (then we have repart making it EXACTLY the same, every single byte?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread