[Q] LG SU640 boot stuck on AVATAR rom

Search This thread

moizullah

Jan 14, 2014
karachi
I am new in rooting and custom roms. I have LG SU640 that i have brick two days before.
i was actually trying to mod my LG SU640 rom.
First i root my LG SU640 successfully then i decided to burn avatar rom in it. With the help of CWM recovery i successfully done that also.
After that, i don't know what i was trying to do actually but i changed my recovery mode.

After that i examined that i have done a mistake that i forgot to burn gapps along with the AVATAR rom.
I decided to burn that both again, but after flashing my previous rom and all cache, when i select my sdcard to burn these stuff, my sdcard failed..!!
that was my my sdcard's fault actually but after that my LG SU640 do not getting up, till yet.

When i try to push it on, it just show the initial processing of AVATAR rom, and it keeps doing that till when i stop it..!!!

I have read some forums about it that it is possible to unbrick my LG SU640.
so please help me here..!! please. :crying: :rolleyes:

itouchables

Jun 26, 2013

Hey, I don't have the same device as yours, however, your in a "bootloop", can you access your custom recovery(through pressing harware keys)? .... if not, then you might be able to put your device in fastboot mode and flash a custom recovery with

fastboot flash recovery nameofrecovery.img
However tell me if you can access your recovery first

Cheers mate

D

Darth

Hi,

I will have your thread moved to your device section.

Good luck!

moizullah

Jan 14, 2014
karachi
Hey, I don't have the same device as yours, however, your in a "bootloop", can you access your custom recovery(through pressing harware keys)? .... if not, then you might be able to put your device in fastboot mode and flash a custom recovery with

fastboot flash recovery nameofrecovery.img
However tell me if you can access your recovery first

Cheers mate

Thanks bro..!!
i can't boot in recovery mode, but i surely tray that fastboot recovery process.
i will tell you the results after attempting it.
Thanks again.. :)