FORUMS

1020 Camera not working

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By HarryMS, Junior Member on 13th July 2015, 11:44 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I am in bad situation regarding my phones camera. My camera is not working after the update. when i run the camera app it just comes to the start screen. if i try Lumia camera app then it comes to loading for few seconds and exits. I have attached the version screen. can anyone help me with the camera issue, to me without the camera this phone is a brick.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	wp_ss_20150713_0001.png
Views:	62
Size:	153.7 KB
ID:	3402566  

19th July 2015, 02:04 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 344

Donate to Me
More
Please do the following: hard reset your phone/return your phone to factory defaults. Try using the camera then. If the problem persists, you have a hardware fault involving either the camera sensor itself or the flat flex cable connecting it to the motherboard.
20th July 2015, 09:25 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by motoi_bogdan

Please do the following: hard reset your phone/return your phone to factory defaults. Try using the camera then. If the problem persists, you have a hardware fault involving either the camera sensor itself or the flat flex cable connecting it to the motherboard.

thank you for the reply. i have done the stuff you have mentioned. I am afraid that it never worked. seems like a hardware issue for my phone. thanks for the help.
25th January 2016, 02:22 AM |#4  

More
I solved a problem to replace the fuse
s17. postimg .org / x 182w2lkv/image. png

You can instead of the fuse solder a piece of wire
The problem will be solved!
Last edited by Jonny_quick; 25th January 2016 at 02:25 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)