Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

New Firmware MO0205-TS

OP mjenny82

29th July 2014, 09:58 PM   |  #21  
Thanks Meter: 11

38 posts
Yeah re rooted it, its mainly all the top end games 3d have stopped working on mine now when i look through my downloaded apps theirs not alot which desent display incompatible. I might try re installing them using titanium back up or something like that and see what happens when I get the time. Mc5 is deffinetly the most impressive hand held shooter I've played so far batters call of duty black ops on the vita hands down, not even a contest. The solo mode has lost a lot of the free flowing story behind it but has a lot more missions to play and the multi players really good.
Only criticism I can have is some of the maps (one in particular cant remember the name)are rediculosly large for 5 players per team death matches. And now and then it respawns you into the thick of things getting shot from left right and centre like a sitting duck on the smaller maps. And that's just being picky.
Last edited by Ash180287; 29th July 2014 at 10:05 PM.
30th July 2014, 12:37 PM   |  #22  
Flag Melb.
Thanks Meter: 24

302 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash180287

Yeah re rooted it, its mainly all the top end games 3d have stopped working on mine now when i look through my downloaded apps theirs not alot which desent display incompatible. I might try re installing them using titanium back up or something like that and see what happens when I get the time.

Maybe it's a google cache, try reseting the play store cache in settings->apps->playstore and rebooting it?

re MC5, yeah jealous!
It's on my 'buy on discount' list for sure, maybe sooner tho

Yeah, it's happening on mine too, I'ld say the root patch for playstore is broken

I liked the BT automatically working but don't like the playstore being limited and I like the long press bring up the apps in the background.. going back to mojo-signed-ota-MO0202-WW with root

I went back to 202 and it's the same with 205, can't install MC5 but everything else is there
Going to try out 205 see how I go...

the long press still works, phew!
Last edited by gwaldo; 30th July 2014 at 03:20 PM.
31st July 2014, 04:41 PM   |  #23  

38 posts
i he tried wiping my Google play cache and play services cache with no effect will probably role back myself at some point. I never tried mc5 on the mojo cause I got it after I updated the mojo. Not the end of the world I mainly use the mojo for onlive and emus and mainly use android games on the note 3 just seems odd

These games deffinatly worked on the previous update and where installed on my mojo but are now unsupported.
Summitx snowboard,
the dead,
zenonia 4,
Race pilot 3d,
flight simulator 3d,
ROC,
dead space,
chaos,
brothers in arms,
six gun,
dungeon hunter 3,
asphalt 7,
critical strike,
dark knight rises,
all novas,
the amazing spiderman 1+2,
bombshells,
GT racing academy,
Trial extreme,
wildblood,
dodonpachi,
Flash out 3d,
Real racing 3,
Blitzbrigade
Fifa 14
Dear hunter 2014
Champ man
Sonic racing
Galactic phantasy prelude
And some of the scummvm plugings don't work.

Just seems like a massive chunk of my games library to suddenly become incompatible after one small update. And their just games from my library god knows how many others previously worked on the mojo and now don't.
31st July 2014, 04:57 PM   |  #24  
Flag Melb.

302 posts
More
Quote:

Just seems like a massive chunk of my games library to suddenly become incompatible after one small update. And their just games from my library god knows how many others previously worked on the mojo and now don't.

Ah, I'm on the new MO0205-TS version with root,I had a quick look through rockstar's and gameloft's selection and it's the usual stuff.
I'll check it out tomorrow again tho, I did a system cache reset via recovery lol

You fit all that on 16gigs? what app do you use to move games?
1st August 2014, 08:53 PM   |  #25  

38 posts
Na, I had a 64gb micro SD card for android games. I was using folder mount to move them onto the SD card. However I did have issues with the memory card being wiped if the mojo crashed or froze. I found in mounting the SD card and removing it when not in use seemed to be the safest thing to do. Not sure if this still happens though since the update.
Must be something I've done wrong then when I look through the gameloft apps theirs literally only 4 games available
4th August 2014, 12:10 AM   |  #26  
Flag Melb.

302 posts
More
Quote:

Na, I had a 64gb micro SD card for android games. I was using folder mount to move them onto the SD card. However I did have issues with the memory card being wiped if the mojo crashed or froze. I found in mounting the SD card and removing it when not in use seemed to be the safest thing to do. Not sure if this still happens though since the update.
Must be something I've done wrong then when I look through the gameloft apps theirs literally only 4 games available

Oh crap, I've only got 6, and none of the good ones
I checked rockstar games and they there.
4th October 2014, 05:22 AM   |  #27  
Flag Melb.

302 posts
More
Quote:

I use the market helper app and set it to a shield or a phone, works great, a bit fidgety sometimes.

I went back to firmware 202 because of the long press (not too long to turn it off) on the ctrlr wasn't bring up the background apps.
Can anyone on 205(ouya onlive) can confirm if the ethernet causing freeze ups has been fixed?
It always happens when download loading a big game (ie NOVA3) around 500MB or more, it just freezes up.
Just wondering if it's fixed?
8th October 2014, 06:58 PM   |  #28  
Thanks Meter: 8

43 posts
I'm on 205 and also connected via Ethernet and have not had any freezing issues while downloading larger (1 gb plus) games. Have downloaded at least 2 or 3 on this firmware.
The Following User Says Thank You to christoph80 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th October 2014, 01:32 AM   |  #29  
Flag Melb.

302 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by christoph80

I'm on 205 and also connected via Ethernet and have not had any freezing issues while downloading larger (1 gb plus) games. Have downloaded at least 2 or 3 on this firmware.

Thanks for the info!
I don't use ethernet normally, but good to know it's fixed.

Quote:

I went back to firmware 202 because of the long press of the madcatz middle button (not too long to turn it off) on the ctrlr wasn't bring up the background apps.

I use this feature a lot.. ie multi-tasking and it wasnt working, instead just turning off the ctrlr, a mojo reboot would fix it for a while.
Does that happen on yours too?
I put in a support request about it, hopefully fixed on next firmware update.
Last edited by gwaldo; 9th October 2014 at 01:36 AM.
9th October 2014, 09:47 PM   |  #30  
Thanks Meter: 8

43 posts
Yea that does not work for me either. Only home screen or controller off

The Following User Says Thank You to christoph80 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread