Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,702 Members 54,829 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Does the Mad Catz A.P.P. work for you?

Tip us?

P901
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default Does the Mad Catz A.P.P. work for you?

" When paired with Mad Catz' downloadable configuration app, you can adjust profiles and settings to customize C.T.R.L.R for an expansive list of controller-compatible videogames."

I downloaded it to my M.O.J.O. and to my phone but all I find are product info pages. It is rated 3.5 in the Play Store, and says it is on version 2.0 but the one I install from Play says it is build 20131107, and I don't think M.O.J.O. was even available then (although the A.P.P. is meant for the C.T.R.L.R., mice and headset).

Ash180287
Old
(Last edited by Ash180287; 29th August 2014 at 03:16 PM.)
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by P901 View Post
" When paired with Mad Catz' downloadable configuration app, you can adjust profiles and settings to customize C.T.R.L.R for an expansive list of controller-compatible videogames."

I downloaded it to my M.O.J.O. and to my phone but all I find are product info pages. It is rated 3.5 in the Play Store, and says it is on version 2.0 but the one I install from Play says it is build 20131107, and I don't think M.O.J.O. was even available then (although the A.P.P. is meant for the C.T.R.L.R., mice and headset).
Same here bud its just product info for madcatz products. I imagine this has been falsly advertised like the mojo itself, make a load of claims about what the app does but in reality its completely different to the he discription. Imagine it will always be a product app rather than having any practical purpose. If its made by the same team producing the OS Builds

In fairness I've not been on the app for a long time but i would be rather surprised if it had received an update

gwaldo
Old
(Last edited by gwaldo; 2nd September 2014 at 04:26 PM.)
Thanks Meter 13
I think they updated it, it's more of a shortcuts app then a button mapping app.. if memory servers me

Edit: Has keyboard key shortcuts, I didn't use it because I got a BT mini-keyboard, I'll check next week when I'm home tho...

Edit 2: nope it's a place holder app