Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,424 Members 36,374 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

did someone say price drop?

Tip us?

Ash180287
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Default did someone say price drop?

http://m.uk.ign.com/articles/2014/06...formers-comics

christoph80
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash180287 View Post

They are offering it on their main website as well, until July 1st. This is a good pricepoint for this unit.

zektor
Old
Thanks Meter 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by christoph80 View Post
They are offering it on their main website as well, until July 1st. This is a good pricepoint for this unit.

This must be in the UK only. The Mad Catz website is still showing $199.99 when added to cart.

P901
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by zektor View Post
This must be in the UK only. The Mad Catz website is still showing $199.99 when added to cart.
You need to add the promo code gobig20 to get the discount. Valid until July 1st. The promo code was in a "recent stories" from the mad catz website.

ExtremeRyno
Old
Thanks Meter 93
I'll let mine go for $125.
Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 Gatsrom Debloated
HTC One X Team Venom ViperXL

shabbypenguin
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 4,952

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeRyno View Post
I'll let mine go for $125.
Whats the situation with it? got the box and all still? hows the condition of the controller? still got all the adapters/cords etc? how close to stock are ya?

the razr tv is nice but i have a feeling it will be outside my budget so im eye balling the M.O.J.O.
If you feel as though my work is worth something, you can alwaysDonate

ExtremeRyno
Old
(Last edited by ExtremeRyno; 25th June 2014 at 10:46 PM.)
Thanks Meter 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by shabbypenguin View Post
Whats the situation with it? got the box and all still? hows the condition of the controller? still got all the adapters/cords etc? how close to stock are ya?

the razr tv is nice but i have a feeling it will be outside my budget so im eye balling the M.O.J.O.
I got it last Dec. Everything works fine and is perfect shape. It's been unplugged and in the box for about a week. I got it to stream movies, but the quality of Netflix kept us using our bluray player instead. We basically used it for emulation, but that lost its novelty because we've had an old computer hooked to the TV for years to play games on. Wife and son pretty much stopped using it for anything around March, and I just do casual gaming and YouTubing when they go to bed. Just got Sonic 4 during the sale last week, and it's pretty fun on the MOJO.

Not only do I have the adapters/cables/etc., I've also got the little plastic nubbins that go on the ends of the HDMI cable. Heh, heh, heh.

It's been factory reset, so it's stock + root. Using the second firmware update, not the one that came out recently (it's in the box) Never bothered with opening the case, or anything, and the CTRLR was only used by my son under supervision (it's clean, not sticky or boogery like his DS).

shabbypenguin
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 4,952

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeRyno View Post
I got it last Dec. Everything works fine and is perfect shape. It's been unplugged and in the box for about a week. I got it to stream movies, but the quality of Netflix kept us using our bluray player instead. We basically used it for emulation, but that lost its novelty because we've had an old computer hooked to the TV for years to play games on. Wife and son pretty much stopped using it for anything around March, and I just do casual gaming and YouTubing when after they go to bed. Just got Sonic 4 during the sale last week, and it's pretty fun on the MOJO.

Not only do I have the adapters/cables/etc., I've also got the little plastic nubbins that go on the ends of the HDMI cable. Heh, heh, heh.

It's been factory reset, so it's stock + root. Using the second firmware update, not the one that came out recently (it's in the box) Never bothered with opening the case, or anything, and the CTRLR was only used by my son under supervision (it's clean, not sticky or boogery like his DS).
lemme talk to the wife, you are looking for 125?

ExtremeRyno
Old
Thanks Meter 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by shabbypenguin View Post
lemme talk to the wife, you are looking for 125?
Yep. I've got it on Craigslist and a few other pages for $150, but XDA gets a better deal.

shabbypenguin
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 4,952

DONATE TO ME
wife is onboard, just need to sell my vita. ill go ahead and toss it up on CL