Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

did someone say price drop?

OP Ash180287

26th June 2014, 11:40 PM   |  #11  
ExtremeRyno's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 97
 
351 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Sweet. It's yours when you're ready....Wait....As in a PS Vita? I'd totally trade. I actually have that in my CL post that I'd trade for one...Portable emulation with actual buttons would be superb.

Either way, though, I'll keep hold of it for you.
Last edited by ExtremeRyno; 27th June 2014 at 12:28 AM.
27th June 2014, 02:33 AM   |  #12  
shabbypenguin's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 5,205
 
4,731 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Donate to Me
More
i have one person who may be interested in buying it so if that falls through ill hit ya up. i have the slim bundle but i used the borderlands 2 code already, its a month old (bought it on the 28th) and still has teh box and everything.
28th June 2014, 07:07 PM   |  #13  
shabbypenguin's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 5,205
 
4,731 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeRyno

Sweet. It's yours when you're ready....Wait....As in a PS Vita? I'd totally trade. I actually have that in my CL post that I'd trade for one...Portable emulation with actual buttons would be superb.

Either way, though, I'll keep hold of it for you.

well i texted yesterday and didnt hear anything all day so id take that as he wasnt that interested :P

anyways if you are still available/interested in a trade i can take some pics of the vita and we can discuss some things via pm .
29th June 2014, 01:26 AM   |  #14  
ExtremeRyno's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 97
 
351 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shabbypenguin

well i texted yesterday and didnt hear anything all day so id take that as he wasnt that interested :P

anyways if you are still available/interested in a trade i can take some pics of the vita and we can discuss some things via pm .

Sounds good.
3rd July 2014, 08:38 PM   |  #15  
shabbypenguin's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 5,205
 
4,731 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Donate to Me
More


Lets get this party started eh?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shabbypenguin For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th July 2014, 11:41 AM   |  #16  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
Noticed the MOJO is now $149.99 on Amazon. Seems a good price
16th July 2014, 01:57 AM   |  #17  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
31 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
For those that prefer Newegg, it's also currently on sale as part of their Back@School sale.
16th July 2014, 06:22 AM   |  #18  
shabbypenguin's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 5,205
 
4,731 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Catz Nate

For those that prefer Newegg, it's also currently on sale as part of their Back@School sale.

so you guys have multiple accounts, can either one of you answer at least some of the questions i posted in this thread? ive been trying to port cwm/twrp but neither recoveries boot, you guys dont appear to be using dtb files which makes me confused on why only stock recovery will boot. i cant even get a log and since the device has no adb access i cant even test anything out.

The Following User Says Thank You to shabbypenguin For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes