Looking to be a part of something exciting and challenging in the Mobile environment? Are you turned on by terms like Kernel, Android ART, Flash ROM, XDA , OMA-DM, RIL, ARM, Safezone, Hypervisor, CyanogenMod? Do you like being the most technical geek in your peer group? Want to make a direct impact with the work you do instead of slaving away for a big corporation?
Tresys Technology is seeking superstars to join our development team. We are a Columbia, MD-based security solution company seeking passionate, charismatic and downright awesome developers to join our MobileFortress product development group and help us create the most secure Android device from the ground up.
We like folks who are creative problem solvers, possess the ability to meet deadlines, can work in our Columbia, MD or Ashburn, VA office, and have a proven record of delivering product in a fast-paced environment.
Skills & Requirements
- Take ownership over projects spanning from Apps to Kernel to Device Drivers.
- Obsessive need to solve Linux and Android issues, including the low-level details.
- Killer software development skills – ideally including C/C++, Java, Python, XML, and, git / repo / Gerrit.
- Ability to ship great code.
- Desire to become an expert in the Mobile Security field.
- Complex software development is a team exercise and we need people that can find the answers and then help others understand
Please email all resumes and inquiries to email@example.com.
About Tresys Technology, LLC
Our focus has been to work with industry via the Open Source community to adopt fundamental technologies and approaches that rethink how security is successfully applied and implemented.
To view the complete job description and benefits information, please visit our website – www.tresys.com. While you’re there, take a look at who we are and all the great things we do!