Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,235 Members 51,371 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

The witcher - Moba for smartphones! Wow!

Tip us?

condu32d9
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Tablet The witcher - Moba for smartphones! Wow!

Hey guys!! I love moba games so Im very thrilled to see that there is one coming out for handheld devices within this genre! Watch the trailer if u haven't heard about it yet!

I also found this game, Angels in the Sky, while looking around for upcoming games! Looks very cool!

Anyone know about any other cool upcoming games?

imoutidi
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I like moba games too but i dont think this is a genre that can work well on mobile devices. Time will show.

condu32d9
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by imoutidi View Post
I like moba games too but i dont think this is a genre that can work well on mobile devices. Time will show.
True true. One can only hope they know what they are doing! Btw I checked Angels in the Sky's facebook fanpage at it seems they are doing a giveaway right now if anyone cares to participate. Not sure if I am allowed to link to fanpages so just search for the game on facebook and u should find it!
The Following User Says Thank You to condu32d9 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

imoutidi
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by condu32d9 View Post
True true. One can only hope they know what they are doing! Btw I checked Angels in the Sky's facebook fanpage at it seems they are doing a giveaway right now if anyone cares to participate. Not sure if I am allowed to link to fanpages so just search for the game on facebook and u should find it!
Thats nice. Thanks for leting us know.
Tags
angels in the sky, moba, unreal engine, witcher