Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,448 Members 41,168 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Advert Mobile: new tool for Android App promotion

Tip us?
 
Rimid_Alv
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Jul 2014
Default Advert Mobile: new tool for Android App promotion

So, we are the new company, who have created the system for Android app promotion. We have over 50 000 people, who are ready to install your app,more than that, all of those people are highly interested in getting the new apps and exploring the Android app market. We know that, because we have our own exclusive source of traffic. Among our users there are also android bloggers, who can bring you some more downloads, in case the quality of your app iss high enough. To learn more, visit our web site or contact us via email: info@advertmobile.net or skype advertmobile
 
Crichton333
Old
#2  
Crichton333's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 145
Join Date: Apr 2014
Whats your web page, what are the prices ?
"Smoke me a kipper i'll be back for breakfast." -- Android: 2048 Numbers Mania -- Yutu Aliens Free -- Proud owner: Sony Xperia J
The Following User Says Thank You to Crichton333 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
bbish937
Old
#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 11
Join Date: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rimid_Alv View Post
So, we are the new company, who have created the system for Android app promotion. We have over 50 000 people, who are ready to install your app,more than that, all of those people are highly interested in getting the new apps and exploring the Android app market. We know that, because we have our own exclusive source of traffic. Among our users there are also android bloggers, who can bring you some more downloads, in case the quality of your app iss high enough. To learn more, visit our web site or contact us via email: info@advertmobile.net or skype advertmobile
This sounds very sketchy, can you post any further details? I mean there are multiple grammatical errors in your post...not very professional if you ask me.
 
Rimid_Alv
Old
#4  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Jul 2014
Default Sorry, I was in rush!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbish937 View Post
This sounds very sketchy, can you post any further details? I mean there are multiple grammatical errors in your post...not very professional if you ask me.
Well, sorry for the mistakes. English is not my 1st language and I had no time to check spelling. So anyway, yes we are Ukrainian company, but we're not limited by any borders. We're working in CIS countries, all over the Europe and in some Asian countries, including China. Now we have big plans for North America market.

We have over 50 000 people, who'd be glad to install your app for small reward. We're going to launch new versions of our web-site (in both English and Russian) at the beginning of the next week, presently is only Russian version is available. At the moment, we can answer any questions via e-mail info@advertmobile.net or support@advertmobile.net.
 
Rimid_Alv
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Jul 2014
Default Prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crichton333 View Post
Whats your web page, what are the prices ?
Advertmobile.net

We are ready to offer you the wide range of options for promoting your Android app:
*App installation: 10 rubles (0.30$).
*App entering: free!
*Positive 5* review on Google Play: 4 rubles (0.15$).
*Geo targeting in the Eastern Europe and CIS countries: free!

The English version is under construction at the moment, since it didnít look good.
 
tornadonoob
Old
#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Hamburg
Thumbs down CPI of 30 Cents? Never!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rimid_Alv View Post
Advertmobile.net

We are ready to offer you the wide range of options for promoting your Android app:
*App installation: 10 rubles (0.30$).
*App entering: free!
*Positive 5* review on Google Play: 4 rubles (0.15$).
*Geo targeting in the Eastern Europe and CIS countries: free!

The English version is under construction at the moment, since it didnít look good.
Hi there,

The marketing director of Yandex Taxi Daria Zolotukhina has recently commented on the CPI in Russia.

She said that dreams of industry standard of $1,2 but rarely does one gets it that low. Search for AppInTop mobile app marketing podcast for the full story (in Russian only).

Are you selling incent installs and dead users? 0.30 cent is unreal even for Russia. It is a very competitive market.
 
Naddict
Old
#7  
Naddict's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 13,808
Posts: 8,469
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: 28.2S, 92.1W
Sorry folks, trading reviews is not very honest and not in the spirit of true development, where free exchange of ideas and respectful contributions should be made. Using XDA to create this exchange is not very honest in that those who do not know XDA exists will get a false sense that all these apps are all 5.0....Let's be fair here, creating these "exchanges" is not really what XDA is for..

These threads will be summarily closed. So, use this thread and all the others here at XDA for their true intentions.


Thanks

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Paid Android App Developers Will Soon Have to Provide Physical Address

Google has now changed its policies regarding paid app developers. … more

Windows Developers Rejoice! Dev Program’s $99 Yearly Fee is No More!

Microsoft rule in the mobile market, much like the giant dinosaurs … more

Add the Xperia Z2 Lock Screen to Your Favorite KitKat ROM

Almost every OEM adds its own unique flair to their stock firmwares. While some of … more

Android App Review: Control Your Phone with Quick Control Panel – XDA Developer TV

Your Android smart device has many features that you … more