Get a Complete Set of Logs with Andy Log

The importance of proper logging is undeniable. No, we’re not talking about lumberjack work. … more

Try Some Android Lollipop Applications on Your Device

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been officially announced and lucky users of Google Nexus 5 … more

AutoCon Manages Your Connections to Perserve Battery Life

As we’ve talked about in the past, battery life is still somewhat of a sore … more

How to Unlock and Root a Nexus Device – XDA TV

It is official–Google has released the Nexus 6 and the Nexus 9. The Nexus family … more

[Q] My App doesn't Show on Google Play Search Results

OP Peatrex

13th September 2014, 10:46 AM   |  #11  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 0

18 posts
Just relax & wait. App doesn't show up in search result suddenly. You will have to wait for atleast a week or so for your app to appear in search results.

It works the same way in which Google website ranking works.

All you can do is -
1. Get more downloads on your apps
2. Get better ratings
3. Wait

Good Luck with your app!

Sent from my XT1022
20th September 2014, 11:34 AM   |  #12  

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peatrex

Hello,

I've just published my new APP 1 day ago ( about 27 hours ago ), when I search for it by it's name it doesn't appear in search results at all,
BUT, when I search for it by the developper name, it shows up!

I think this has nothing to do with the android developper console, as I wrote a 1200 word description with the app name reapeated 5 times, I Added high quality images, I chose to target all countries, my app is targeting more than 6000 devices, the status of APP is PUBLISHED, as I can reach it by typing the developper name

So where's the issue come from? and what can I do to resolve this? I just want it to appear when I search for it by its exact name

PS : another app wich have the same name has 100,000 downloads, but at least I should appear on other spotsof search results, I don't know if this affect the visibility or not, but however, please help my guys

I'm facing the same problem. It's been about 4-5 days since I published. How did you solve the problem? Is your app showing up now?
20th September 2014, 10:43 PM   |  #13  

6 posts
I just want to add link to my game review, so i do this useless post
25th September 2014, 08:31 PM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 3

27 posts
I had a similar problem and 2-3 days after posted the game, and since then, if i search with the exact name of the app it appears first. If your problem persists and the name of the app is unique, use "Contact Google Play developer support"
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread