No registration required

[Q] Help with first app.

OP rikirix

28th July 2014, 08:12 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
2301′04″S 4328′08″W
Thanks Meter: 25

137 posts
Hi guys, need your help because i'd like to play but need some basic info.
I am going to make my first app: nothing really fantastic, just an adult content app made mostly to start playing with some app builders around there (biznessapps, como......).
Of course i would like to get my app downloaded and possibly make some cents with it and have confused ideas about all that.
As probably my app won't be allowed on google play and appstore, what is the best way to share my app? Appbrain maybe?
Most important: in app ads. Some building platforms are not compatible with ads so, how should i proceed if i need in app ads? Can publishing in alternative markets compromise the usage of let's say admob for example?

Well, i'd sincerely appreciate all tips and guides and suggestions for what matters publishing (where) and best and easy way to get ads into my app.
Cheers
31st July 2014, 10:33 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1

30 posts
publish it on 3rd party app stores like mikandi and AdultAppMart and others like mobile9 , getjar , opera , etc
3rd August 2014, 09:39 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 13

152 posts
Never heard of biznessapps, do they give some apps for free like ShoutEm ?
5th August 2014, 08:26 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
2301′04″S 4328′08″W
Thanks Meter: 25

137 posts
Yes, found Mikandi however i am thinking about just self promoting the app and make it downloadable from my site. Still have to look about it but seems like amazon app market allows adult stuff.
About biznessapps, nope, nothing free.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread