Regain Double Tap to Wake Functionality on the Nexus 6

A few months ago, Google announced its newest flagship device, the Nexus 6, alongside … more

Clean Your Recent Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

In this day and age, you have quite a few apps installed and running on your Android … more

Android Studio Reaches Release Candidate Status

Android app developers have a few options when comes to Android IDEs. One of the most … more

Connect ALL THE THINGS with Xender

Smartphones, with all of their all connectivity options courtesy of OEMs, can easily connect themselves … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
View Poll Results: Would you like more posts like this in the future
yes I learned a bit 3 100.00%
no I already knew this stuff 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

How I reached top 50 in Adventure category in India google play appstore ( long read)

OP Mr.HB

21st July 2014, 09:43 PM   |  #21  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 12

69 posts
If anyone has any questions on the original post about marketing feel free to ask. Also if you want to inquire about buying the source code to Bomb Attack Max hit me via PM.
5th August 2014, 09:47 PM   |  #22  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 12

69 posts
The top free ended , Google lets you stay for 30 days before taking you off the list. I still get organic downloads but its much less than when it was on the list. That's why its important that you make it to the top free list the 1st week you get to grab all those organic downloads that start flowing in. That's why I started early and took advantage of being on the list.
26th August 2014, 03:52 AM   |  #23  
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
Great post...Amazing insights
2nd September 2014, 03:01 PM   |  #24  
Thanks Meter: 1

4 posts
Game Promotion
Yeah it's tough to promote app, I would rather say that's the most important and difficult thing. I really doubt about the great revenues. I'm using revmob, and still I cant' promote my games more than 100 downloads, to get more cash.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, games, marketing, promotion, top50
Previous Thread Next Thread