[Q] Please review my app!!!

Search This thread

krauz2

Dec 1, 2014
I really hope this is the correct spot to post this (I DO NOT WANT TO SPAM...lol). Please remove if in wrong area.

I made an android app and its on the google play store: "Home wifi alert"
Its a network scanner that tells you device name, IP, and MAC address. The app also allows you to build a "trusted list" which saves when you close the app then when you open it back up the devices are saved. If someone new comes onto your wifi, it will vibrate and tell you. I made the app to notify you if someone gets into your home wifi network. I know there has been some people that steal your wifi and this app is just going to tell you who is doing it.

thanks everyone!

Erich

superDanielB

Nov 24, 2014
New York
www.supersonicads.com
I really hope this is the correct spot to post this (I DO NOT WANT TO SPAM...lol). Please remove if in wrong area.

I made an android app and its on the google play store: "Home wifi alert"
Its a network scanner that tells you device name, IP, and MAC address. The app also allows you to build a "trusted list" which saves when you close the app then when you open it back up the devices are saved. If someone new comes onto your wifi, it will vibrate and tell you. I made the app to notify you if someone gets into your home wifi network. I know there has been some people that steal your wifi and this app is just going to tell you who is doing it.

thanks everyone!

Erich
I just +1, you should try a more stable approach for your marketing. :p
May the force be with you