need help to update to 5.1.1

Search This thread
Jan 27, 2016
hello i have mate 7 with this specs i want to know the steps to update to lollipop 5.1.1
model number : huawei mt7-l09
RAM: 3GB
Android version: 4.4.2
EMUI Version: 3.0
build number: MT7-L09V100R001C00B150
CUSTOM VERSION: CUSTC433D150

any help would be appreciated

lovelygaaz

Oct 30, 2012
Tehran
www.telegram.me
1-Download firmware 5.1.1
2-extract update.app
3-make a folder named " dload " on your sd card and put update.app in this folder and insert it in your phone
4-on your phone menu go to settings-updater then choose local updare (make a backup) then choose install ...
The phone will go to installation mode and will install new version on your phone...you can do clear data/reset factory after installation

Sent from my JAZZ using Tapatalk

Reactions: ronnie72
Jan 27, 2016
2-extract update.app
3-make a folder named " dload " on your sd card and put update.app in this folder and insert it in your phone
4-on your phone menu go to settings-updater then choose local updare (make a backup) then choose install ...
The phone will go to installation mode and will install new version on your phone...you can do clear data/reset factory after installation

thanks for reply but I mean which version I should download because what I have found is for another build number version or any update would works fine

Jan 27, 2016
Mt7-L09 hasn't 3GB Ram, only 2GB

thanks its gold mate 7 32gb and 3gb of ram still maybe you are right because before few months I sent it to huawei dealer in Kuwait to update it to 5.1.1 I guess it was before something like mt7-tl10 but after I got it back its mt7-l09 and still 4.4.2 they couldnt update it so now I'm trying to do it my self and I already moved to another country so can't send it back to them that's the code on my device box MT7-TL10 any help please because device got slower than before and I want to get 5.1.1
I don't know how they could change it from MT7-TL10 to MT7-L09

lovelygaaz

Oct 30, 2012
Tehran
www.telegram.me
This is not very difficult matter... there is a doc format on ms word in the firmware that you can change it editing the name,build number and ....or they may flashed a compatible firmware on your phone...

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

You can upgrade your phone to marshmallow by the following post:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=3299735

Jan 27, 2016
This is not very difficult matter... there is a doc format on ms word in the firmware that you can change it editing the name,build number and ....or they may flashed a compatible firmware on your phone...

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

You can upgrade your phone to marshmallow by the following post:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=3299735

Required Version: B326 to update to marshmallow but my phone is not b326 so any opinion?

lovelygaaz

Oct 30, 2012
Tehran
www.telegram.me
You can flash b 326 as I told you in the past post.

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

Do as I recommend you:
1-flash b326
2-flash b511
Its easy to do mate.. don't fear...decide to do or not to do
There is installation instruction in every package you want to flash... first read it then start to flash...if your first version was tl10, you should download the related b 326 and b511 and flash them...

Reactions: ronnie72
Jan 27, 2016

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

Do as I recommend you:
1-flash b326
2-flash b511
There is installation instruction in every package you want to flash... first read it then start to flash...if your first version was tl10, you should download the related b 326 and b511 and flash them...

I will do it soon thnaks for help

saravanantj2k

May 23, 2016
Hi guys i have mate 7 with the following specification and i want to know the procedures that how to update to lollipop or Marshallow
Model Number : Huawei MT7-L09
RAM: 2GB
Android version: 4.4.2
EMUI Version: 3.0
build number: MT7-L09V100R001C00B150
CUSTOM VERSION: CUSTC433D150

Can you please help me to solve this issue

str8pah23

Feb 5, 2011

Do as I recommend you:
1-flash b326
2-flash b511

Do I need to root the phone to install these as I cannot get the bootloader code unlocked ? I'm getting the 14 day error from Huawei website. Thank you.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2-extract update.app

Do as I recommend you:
    1-flash b326
    2-flash b511