My huawei ascend mate 7 was bricked when i try to root via twrp

Search This thread

low user

Feb 15, 2015
my huawei mate 7 stuck in logo and not turn on when i root it , after that i have wipe t
data and it still not turn on, on the reboot it said '' No OS installed!!!
how to fix it, please help.
I already lost my data and files:crying::crying:

YousKoose

May 10, 2016
You need to flash your stock firmware via odin

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

CloudCompute

Oct 12, 2015
my huawei mate 7 stuck in logo and not turn on when i root it , after that i have wipe t

Ok, you already have TWRP installed on your phone. So you aren't exactly a newbie. What version of OS did you have installed before you broke the phone?

low user

Feb 15, 2015
it is marshmallow, it is more bad, my phone not only stuck in logo now it still turn on and turn off itself and just show the logo and turn off.
sorry for my English.

low user

Feb 15, 2015
Ok, you already have TWRP installed on your phone. So you aren't exactly a newbie. What version of OS did you have installed before you broke the phone?

it is marshmallow, it is more bad, my phone not only stuck in logo now it still turn on and turn off itself and just show the logo and turn off.
sorry for my English.

CloudCompute

Oct 12, 2015
sorry for my English.

Looks like you accidentally wiped the system partition. Did you already try keeping the 3 keys, vol up, vol down and power key pressed for 9 to 10 seconds to get into recovery mode?

ahhl

Jul 23, 2007
i got myself in the same position to when trying to root.

if you are using this
http://xdaforums.com/mate-7/development/tool-srk-tool-huawei-beta-02-20160501-t3369990

you can use that to restore back your stock bootloader. then rollback then only install back prefered rom.

in my case in got bootloop at b522. use the above batch file i restore stock bootloader. then rollback to b500 ( here it will still bootloop) then i flash back ( using dload in sdcard). it took 20 minutes for the phone to boot to system. lucky.

you have to use sdcard and computer to copy presered rom dload file.

ahhl

Jul 23, 2007
root now works with the latest kingroot but beware the consequences created by kingroot

HM13

Jul 5, 2013
sorry for my English.

i still resolve this problem :
boot into twrp
plug your phone to PC : you can access to your sd card (intern)
copy update.zip (B514) to your sd card
on your phone clique install button TWrp and choose your update.zip und swipe
when done reboot
it's all

eusagc

Oct 27, 2013

Bro, I think we have encountered a similar problem, although our current situation is now a bit different. Your's seem to be your system partition has been damaged, hence, the "no OS" message. For me, it's a stuck-at-the-logo situation. You can check it here in case you're interested... http://xdaforums.com/mate-7/help/hard-bricked-mt-tl10-t3400467

Reading further, I see you're also stuck at the logo. Are you able to boot to recovery or BL?