No response from mate 7

Search This thread

sachinwadhwa46

Aug 29, 2013
Here goes the story.
1. One day i was using my phone and battery was about 23% and phone got off.
2. After that i pressed power button, recovery mode, recovery mode, nothing happens.
3. When I connect to charger battery logo comes with red in colour and no animation after that. Only red led blinks.
4. Even afte charging phone to 10 hrs , same condition , with charger connected same red battery logo and red led blinking. , Withou charger , no response at all.

Please help me what can be the issue?

paddymcg1

Feb 9, 2013
I ordered a new a battery. Meanwhile, I got my phone opened and I removed the battery from motherboard and then connected charger, this time boot animation comes for a second and it gets off.
So might be its battery the issue.
Did a new battery fix the problem? I have an Honor 6 Plus (HiKirin 925 also) that's having the exact same issue.

sachinwadhwa46

Aug 29, 2013
Did a new battery fix the problem? I have an Honor 6 Plus (HiKirin 925 also) that's having the exact same issue.

Yes i have got my phone repaired. Its not the battery. Go to a known mobile repair person. Get your phone opened. Check for short out capacitor near the battery connector on motherboard. Either get it removed off the motherboard or replace it. Basically its like a fuse acting as a barrier to power on device . good luck.

Reactions: paddymcg1

paddymcg1

Feb 9, 2013
Yes i have got my phone repaired. Its not the battery. Go to a known mobile repair person. Get your phone opened. Check for short out capacitor near the battery connector on motherboard. Either get it removed off the motherboard or replace it. Basically its like a fuse acting as a barrier to power on device . good luck.
Thanks for the reply. I'll give that a try

paddymcg1

Feb 9, 2013
Any idea which one could be the capacitor in question?

Attachments

• Huawei-Honour-6-Plus-Disassembly-27-600x400.jpg
    Huawei-Honour-6-Plus-Disassembly-27-600x400.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 57

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.