[Recovery][Unofficial] TWRP 3.0.2-0 for Mate7 / Android 6.0

Search This thread

RobboW

Jul 5, 2012
Forster, NSW, Australia
Sounds similar to mine. SD card will slow it down compared to internal NAND memory, but backup to internal is IMO, pointless.

Don't use less than a class 10 SD card. If possible, use a faster Sandisk. Mine is a 64Gb class 10 Kingston and it does have a slightly slower constant write speed than a decent Sandisk, but is still fast enough for playing movie files.

I just set up a 64Gb class 10 Kingston in my son's Mate 7 and a class 10 128Gb Kingston in my oppo and both were about the same transfer speed so fortunately no penalty going to the higher data density.

kr1shna

Dec 24, 2012
Kearny
Sounds similar to mine. SD card will slow it down compared to internal NAND memory, but backup to internal is IMO, pointless.

Don't use less than a class 10 SD card. If possible, use a faster Sandisk. Mine is a 64Gb class 10 Kingston and it does have a slightly slower constant write speed than a decent Sandisk, but is still fast enough for playing movie files.

I just set up a 64Gb class 10 Kingston in my son's Mate 7 and a class 10 128Gb Kingston in my oppo and both were about the same transfer speed so fortunately no penalty going to the higher data density.

I've tried many memory cards but found samsung evo + the best in speed and it's light on pocket.

Curtz1209

Aug 23, 2014
Pietermaritzburg
Hey guys, please help. I have Mate 7 L09 and flashed TWRP 3.0.2 all went well. I then flashed SuperSU 2.76 and now it won't boot.
I can still boot to recovery
Please help

stanlawren

Sep 13, 2014
Lagos
Hey guys, please help. I have Mate 7 L09 and flashed TWRP 3.0.2 all went well. I then flashed SuperSU 2.76 and now it won't boot.
I can still boot to recovery
Please help
Just rewrite your original stock recovery using fastboot. Then copy a ROM to the dload folder of your sd card then use the force upgrade method to install it. When done your phone should boot up normally.
You can then flash twrp via fastboot again and this time use supersu 2.64 pro
Any other version and you're on your own!
NB: you can also download any compatible stock TWRP backup and restore it from TWRP. Really the options are many but the choice is yours to make.

Es ist oft frustrierend, wenn man alle Antworten weiß, aber niemand kümmert sich darum die Fragen zu stellen :|

Reactions: Curtz1209

Curtz1209

Aug 23, 2014
Pietermaritzburg
Just rewrite your original stock recovery using fastboot. Then copy a ROM to the dload folder of your sd card then use the force upgrade method to install it. When done your phone should boot up normally.
You can then flash twrp via fastboot again and this time use supersu 2.64 pro
Any other version and you're on your own!
NB: you can also download any compatible stock TWRP backup and restore it from TWRP. Really the options are many but the choice is yours to make.

Es ist oft frustrierend, wenn man alle Antworten wei�, aber niemand kümmert sich darum die Fragen zu stellen :|

Hey, Many thanks.
I managed to fix it using the first method you stated.

Flashing TWRP backups just left me in a bootloop.

I was not aware that a specific version of SuperSU was required

Jul 29, 2016
tehran
need help

Hello everyone
my phone is mt7_tl09 and when i want to flash recovery with fastboot i came with an error:
can't write to recovery
FAILD
can anyone help me?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    TWRP Recovery 3.0.2-0 Mate7 Android 6.0
    Download only Android 6.0 \ EMUI 4.0
    Features:
    * Custom.bin and cust symlinks are saved/restored (if they were exist) in case of Wipe/Format Data. So there not gonna be "cust" issues after factory reset in TWRP. * thank Kostyan_nsk
    install
    Code:
    fastboot flash recovery twrp_3.0.2_mate7_6.0.img

screenshot​
    Screenshot_2016-04-29-21-34-19.png

Old version for android 5.1
    TWRP Recovery 2.8.7.0 for MATE7 Android 5.1

Install
    download twrp with BasketBuild only emui3.1 / Android 5.1
    Code:
    adb reboot bootloader
    fastboot flash recovery twrp_2.8.7.0_mate7_5.1.img
    fastboot reboot
    regards ,
    acbka aka asyan4ik =)
    Anyone got stock b312 mt7-l09 recovery? I want to roll back

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?res...2861&authkey=!AK4eHGGHjQf--Dw&ithint=file,img

works with all lolipop roms in mtl09 and mtl10
    Thank you a lot my friend .. Great job .. How can I make backup from original recovery ?

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-TL10 using Tapatalk

this twrp work only 3.1 emui/ 5.1 android . Huawei in 5.1 change many links . Not use this twrp for restore 3.0emui / 4.4 android .
    I'm working on dual/multiboot recovery .
    View attachment 3407577
    tomorrow will add a link to the original recovery =)
    if you have any questions write me in viber +375293294774
    regards
    A backup of original recovery will be great...
    Is thier a way to root it and make a backup to recovery with flashfy??

i think no. :| .. acbka will resolve the problem fast :)

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

twrp installed :) .. it works -- b313
    now just need stock recovery for future updates :)