New themes for emui

Search This thread

jopomopo

Feb 13, 2015
Helsinki
OnePlus 5T
OnePlus 8
It seems that there's a busy emui Italia group of people, namely Alessio Morelli at Google plus that makes wonderful themes for our handset. These are the themes what I have found so far:
Bond theme
Android 6.0
Android M
Ciao OS
Emiui
HTC one A9
Motorola style
Nexus 5x
Nexus 6
Nexus 6p
Nexus 9
Sense htc
One plus x
XperiaUI

Works like a charm and looks good.

nicolino7804

Oct 14, 2008
You have not install the theme but you have to put it in HWThemes folder with a file explorer

Inviato dal mio HUAWEI MT7-TL10 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: ronnie72

kta

When i put this .hwt files (which folder) and how to instal on my Mate 7? EX File Explorer? :confused:
The .hwt file needs to be copied to a folder called HWThemes. This can be in the root of your internal storage or SD Card. Once you copy the file in this folder the theme will become available in the Themes app.

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-L09 using Tapatalk

Reactions: ronnie72

RomanLeonH501

Jan 10, 2014
its normal the icon of play store? I have download the theme Android M

Attachments

• 1449182862865.jpg
    1449182862865.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 2,158

abdalla9921

Oct 25, 2015
Xiaomi Mi 9
I have created a Theme that has lollipop styled Icons, with NO borders. The Google Apps are not messed up in mine since I went trough the trouble of sorting it out for days why the hell some apps do and others don't have borders. There's a bunch of apps that could still have borders though, I don't have the entire play-store installed. If I could only share links or upload stuff.. But I don't have enough posts yet.. I'm willing to maintain it by adding new icons on a weekly basis or so.. Just have to post more I guess :D

Well I had made an icons pack (lollipop) which doesn't need to be updated and icons don't look ugly I can upload it for u

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

Here is it
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3msVJCEjwzHSUE2TWFGWFB2M3c/view?usp=docslist_api

Reactions: Mendeslb

deV_a

Jan 22, 2016
Treviso
Hi

It seems that there's a busy emui Italia group of people, namely Alessio Morelli at Google plus that makes wonderful themes for our handset. These are the themes what I have found so far:
Bond theme
Android 6.0
Android M
Ciao OS
Emiui
HTC one A9
Motorola style
Nexus 5x
Nexus 6
Nexus 6p
Nexus 9
Sense htc