Download the stock Fido 4.4.2 from: http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/download/36977/I337MVLUFNI2_I337MOYAFNI2_FMC/
Download stock Fido 5.01 from here: http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/download/54721/I337MVLUGOH1_I337MOYAGOH1_FMC/
The issue isn't sammobile. It is just that att never realeased a full firmware file beyond 4.1.1. All updates were pushed to i747 owners via Ota updates.
Found this for the RAZR:
HOW DO I GET ACCESS TO CQATEST/MORE DIAGNOSTIC TOOLS?
1. Power down phone
2. Hold down power button and both volume buttons at same time
3. Toggle down to "BP Tools" using volume down. Select using Up volume...
The safest way to get back to stock in my opinion would be to flash the stock 4.1.1 AT&T stock rom from sammobile.com and flash the phone via Odin in the PDA slot.
Stock ROM: http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/database/SGH-I747/
Odin 3.07: http:...
Try this to at least get the phone booted:
1) download Odin 3.07 from here: https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j...07763241,d.dmo
2) download the tar version of TWRP 184.108.40.206 from here: https://dl.twrp.me/d2att/
3) download the latest cm12.1 f...