Use the stock package. I know is quite big but it will install Google Keyboard, which doesn't have that issue.
Or you can try to ignore the AOSP Keyboard has stopped message, go through setup, open Settings and enable root access. Then open Fil...
Also I want to give my mini report!
1. ROM fast, no lags or other delays;
2. SmartReflex works very well ... and worked well for me even before !;
3. The battery lasts longer (see attached picture);
4. On restart icons move apps to the SD card dis...
Hi friends! I finally managed to find a solution to the bug camera! :victory:
I will try to explain the steps that I run, and I hope it is helpful to you and that finally solves the problem.
1 - Uninstall any app for photography and movie r...
sorry but i dont know if my bootloader is unlocked. :( sorry so noob here. maybe i can install the firmware kdz because i can go to download mode. the pc also can be detect my phone. what will i do now? thank you
i'm using LG-P768.
So, what I th...
sorry for the late reply.. i got very busy.
1. yes i can but i can only see android logo for seconds and then black hallow screen again
2. when i log it on. i cannot reboot to recovery already. :( maybe because i deleted my data before flashing....