So I checked out logcat to see why some of my apps were not restoring correctly through TiBu. I found out that we were indeed missing make_ext4s and setup_fs in /system/bin.
After more checks, the problem was the exact same for paid apps through ...
All I did was build using the CM team's repositories and bpear96's for the inaccessible prop files, so all the thanks of course goes to them.
Ever since CM7 has been released on the atrix, streams that use adobe flash has been spotty. Sometimes the picture is messed up and other times it does not display at all. For example, visit justin.tv and try any stream there on your phone.
We have found a fix for the storage issues where apps could not be installed on the sd card. Till it is merged into the rom, I've attached the boot.img which you can flash via fastboot.
-Reboot into bootloader
-fastboot flash boot boot.img
Problem after updating from M7 to M8:
The default browser cannot open any google website. Would get an error "net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE". The biggest issue with browser not working is I couldn't log on to my google account using 2-step verificati...