LMT is a tool for Android (tested already on multiple devices but should run on nearly all) that launches a command when perform single touch or multitouch gestures on the screen (In any app/screen/etc.). You can connect basic and advanced command...
New RC6. Still some stuff on my todo list for v2.0! :D
- Fine tuned pie pointer and introduced configurable color
- Fixed "recent apps not coming up after home" bug
- Enhanced color dialog
- Introduced chained key command feature (e.g. "582 20 20...
Uploaded v1.9 to the OP:
- Redesigned UI a little bit
- New color picker
- Added support for non armv7 devices
- Fixed tasker task,
- Fixed script action
- Fixed 24h clock
Please report if you find bigger issues/regressions, so that I c...
Just posted a small update: LMT v1.910
- Added preview of configured actions
- Some GUI changes in settings
- Added some more pie area positions
- Added superuser permission
- Fixed GPS toggle and added mobile data toggle
You can install...
Uploaded v1.97 with a lot of small improvements:
- Resorted actions so please reconfigure them!
- Optimized app launch action
- Fixed crash with new injection method on older devices
- 2000 + key is now longpress key with longer wait