It seems that the app can be killed by the android memory management.
I've changed the interval to about 2 minutes.
Let's try again:
- Plug in the phone.
- Start app.
- Unplug and re-plug in the phone.
P/S: if your phone stop chargin...
As Bazoocaze has mentioned before:
- If we let the phone charges in about 3 hrs, it can be fully charged.
- The battery level can be modified via a shell script.
- The phone only continues to charge if there is change on the batter...
These are some information I think it will help:
- I flashed this firmware: http://www.mediafire.com/?68r93ddskychhoa
(This is a Docomo firmware which has been modified, so you can flash it to an un-Docomo Arc)
- Flashed success...
I'm using US firmware, this FTF is created by using Flashtool with files from PCC.
This is for the 32 GB Wifi version, Flash with flashtool.
The usual applies, I am not responsible if it blows up your device. Use at your own risk.
Works fine on my ion LT28i, locked bootloader, stock kernel 3.7.
For Xperia Keyboard, just flash this in recovery:
Thank you for the ROM, love it :)