You must be missing something or doing something wrong.
What version of ODIN do you have ? I have used v3.07
Have you enabled the "USB debugging" in android's Developer options ?
Give us more details on the exact procedure/steps that you ar...
That means you have got root right ???
I have changed the topic to confirmed thanks for testing
Yes I can confirm that I have root privileges.
First of all many thanks chotu222.
I have just tested this and I can confirm that it works without any problems !
I have flashed the SuperSU 1.10 zip file as indicated in the tutorial and already installed one app that requires roo...
Can you say what exactly i must do? Thanks in advance!!!
1. Reboot into recovery
2. Go to advanced menu
3. Fix permissions
4. Reboot and you should be done.
try this sequence:
1. Open ROM manager application
2. Scroll down to "All clockworkMod recoveries" and click on it
3. choose from that list 184.108.40.206 and press OK
4. Now download a sense ROM from XDA like Blay0's ROM here http://forum.xd...