A tool package to decompile & disassemble APKs (android packages).
- All features are integrated into the right-click menu of Windows.
- Decompile APK classes to Java source codes.
- Disassemble APK to smali code and decode its res...
Hi amroush_1800, thanks for sharing this tool ! Thumbs up !
If you like it, hit the big THANKS button :)
Does it have updated framework for jelly bean apks?
....memoirs of a flash addict.
apktool 1.5.1 adds Android 4.2 support. yes it supports Jelly Bean
Standard framework is embedded into apktool, so you don't need to do anything for most apk...
nice tool.. i just wish it could decompile classes.dex
classes.dex will be decompiled into smali & java source code.
PACKAGE UPDATE v4.2 - 2 FEBRUARY 2013
* Updated: android-apktool 1.5.2
* Fixed: the install and uninstall scripts have become more UAC friendly.