I've made a quick-n-dirty V30C based rom.
It's uploaded at:
Advantages compared to "pure" V28A leak:
- stereo audio works properly during playback
- market works properly (device is recognized as a SU6...
Ok, I've got the sdcards working now, turns out the final culprit was the vold binary. No need to modify ramdisk, works perfectly well with the one in the V28a.
I grabbed the vold binary from Tonyp's cm9 build: http://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...
I have uploaded a system image here:
The following things are changed:
- root (added su binary and superuser apk)
- sdcard (modified the vold.fstab and the vold binary)
- sdcard format (changed the /etc/form...
So I guess we need lp0_vect signed resume bit memory address for older boot loader that we can use in cmd of boot param eg. lp0_vect=" @ "
And still I'm unsure whether this cmd boot param wil work? But i guess it should be:)
Sent from my LG-P990 u...
I've spent some (much) time this week with trying to get ubuntu running on the optimus 2x. I have succeeded to boot and get the wifi, X11 and the touch screen sort-of working.
The ramdisk is completely replaced with a busybox executable, some syml...