Have you ever wanted to
- have a useful backup of your whatsapp chats?
- be able to read your whatsapp chats again using a backup file?
- delete the grown-too-big message history of whatsapp without losing the possibility to read the old conve...
Do you know if it's possible to merge the db-files into one with all messages?
e.g. I have 7 backup files, i deleted some messages every day, and now I want to have an overview of all messages over these last 7 days.
I saw that every message have ...
v2.2 (updated by Martina Weidner - Nov 17, 2012)
- now supports new emoji smileys
- (Android Version) hotfix for TypeError in b64encode
- (Android Version) decoded file won't be deleted even if it can't be opened
General advice on how to backup Whatsapp
Some general advice on how to backup Whatsapp and get the database file:
- In Whatsapp go to settings - more - Backup Chats
- Copy the folder "Whatsapp" on the SD card to your backup location (e....
if you encrypt them with the tool, WA will restore them and you will have youre stuff "back in the phone";)
if you get a response from official wa, please share =)
You mean, if you decrypt the database file with the tool Whatsapp Xtract. Yes...