First Thing First: How To Install Custom Kernel
1) You need to UNLOCK BOOTLOADER using one of these method. I'm NOT responsible of what you've decide. Please follow instruction carefully.
-> Sony Mobile - Unlock Bootload...
< XRay v7.2.6 >
- build from Play ICS Beta - 4.1.H.0.4 source
- OC & UV available
- new gov: intellidemand, virtuous, patched smartassv2
- some patches from CodeAurora implemented (this for kernel messages)
- heard that it has new adreno driver
Here i've tried compile kernel for Arc/S users. Thanks to Team Xperia for asking me to make kernel for AOKP. Then later i decided to make for Stock ICS too. Thanks to those who help me test these kernel since i've only owned Xperia Ray not Xperia ...
< XRay v7.3.431 > - 4.1.B.0.431 source .
- OC/UV (up to 1.6ghz / +-25mv)
- gov: brazilianwax, smartassv2, interactivex, virtuous, intellidemand, lagfree
- io: cfq, sio, vr, noop, deadline, anticipatory
- support: ext3, ext4, swap, ntfs,
Here i've tried compile kernel for Neo/V users. Thanks to kormatoes for asking me to make kernel for AOKP. Then later i decided to make for Stock ICS too. Thanks to those who help me test these kernel since i've owned Xperia Ray not Xperia Neo/V