5,597,138 Members 44,052 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Forgot your password?

About Me

  • About Codespeare
    Service provider
    U.S.A. - Verizon
    Home country
    United States
    Occupation
    Member of Technical Staff, Verizon
  • Signature
    Codespeare

    Code:
    Motorola Xoom Wifi US
    Honeycomb 3.1
    Tiamat 1.4.2 kernel
    framework-res.apk UAString Fix

Statistics

Total Posts
General Information
  • Last Activity: 30th December 2013 08:29 PM
  • Join Date: 13th April 2011
  • Referrals: 0

Most Thanked

MOST THANKED POSTS
ThanksPost Summary
3 For those of you following along with the thread in the development forum, I'm not allowed to post in there yet but I've come across something of interest. I took the resources.arsc file out of the framework-res-uastring.apk posted there and pu...
1 The -orig file is the original that I used, which I included for reference. The -ua file is after I made the modifications. adb pull /system/framework/framework-res.apk adb remount adb push framework-res-ua.apk /system/framework/framework-res...
1 Here are files for people that have updated to 3.1 using BRD's method. (I am running his kernel as well) I made the change to the UAstring myself using the hnytool posted in this forum.