I coded a small app to manage your CIFS/NFS network shares on your Android device. It allows you to conveniently mount/unmount your network accessible file resources and transparently access the files via your favourite Android app (playing music...
Most Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: When trying to mount a share I only get an error message saying something like...
"Error running exec().Command: "
A: Most probably your device is not properly rooted or the su command is missing.
"No such d...
28/04/2011 - Changes in v1.5a:
- improved compatibility with various Launchers
- removed permission to write to external storage/sdcard
- username now mandatory share parameter (default value "guest")
19/01/2011 - Changes in v1.5:
- added multi-module load support
-- it's now possible to configure and load multiple kernel modules via CifsManager
-- specify multiple modules in the "Path to cifs.ko" preference by separating them via a colon ...
Settings should not be lost on app restart...can't reproduce this.
This option will be added ;)
Updated the apk to v0.91:
- Mountpath will be created (if needed and possible)
- Settings are stored on SDCARD (/sdcard/cifs/ci...