* ~ Please READ ME ~
* I do not guarantee any successful porting. I am not responsible
* for bricked devices, dead SD cards, or a broken device. YOU are
* choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger
* at me for me...
I found a really nice thread that will maybe help some developers who need to port ROMs or for another reason :D :D :D
All credits to:
The list is not complete. If you do not see your device, post in this thread.
Description:A resizer tool to automaticaly resize png files and 9 patches in several densities
Thanks to:redwarp (Author of the program)
Jean-Baptiste LAB (Made the ap...
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do you port a higher CPU ROM to my lower CPU device?
A: P.M me or any big-name developers. You must already know what to do. The person you P.M will give you extra info... :cool:
Q: Is it possible to port a lower...
- Numerous bug fixes
- Fixed compiler warnings
- Included portable ImageMagick binaries
- Updated ImageMagick to 6.8.5-8
- Improved commandline options
- A selection of DPIs must now be chosen
- Fixed Java errors
- Fixed settings....