For anyone coming late to this thread:
1. Nightly Builds can be found here.
2. Google Apps can be found here. (Choose the one for CyanogenMod 10.1.x - 4.2.2)
3. Dhacker and Hashcode are awesome.
3.5 Dhacker and Hashcode and other awesome de...
No, sry. No time. Also can't manage all the stuff i did on 4.4 (different Roms and recoveries) anymore.
No worries. You've done so much for us already.
Here is what I have flashed to date in order of preference and completeness with my comments:
Cyanogenmod 10.1 (dhacker's build and skrilax's nightlies)
This is by far the most stable and complete 4.2.2 build available. If you are a fan of CM...
1. Should I factory default first, then use the new one-click to re-root my phone.
You don't need to. Do it if you are super paranoid about clean installs.
2. Should I install a older version of TWRP first, then upgrade to a more recent s...
Hi. Have you already updated to the latest Chrome? Besides that the only thing that comes to mind is the behind the scenes updates of the Play Services and Play Store, or errant apps/data if you restored any from a backup.
Yeah, I couldn't figur...