5,599,135 Members 35,061 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Forgot your password?

About Me

  • Signature
    Verizon Galaxy Nexus - XenonHD ROM
    Microsoft Surface RT (SOLD)
    Ipad2 (collects dust)
    Dell Venue 8 Pro

Statistics

Total Posts
General Information
  • Last Activity: 10th April 2014 04:48 PM
  • Join Date: 11th July 2012
  • Referrals: 0

Most Thanked

MOST THANKED POSTS
ThanksPost Summary
2 I went from OG Droid -> Droid X -> Galaxy Nexus = 6 years of Android to a brand spanking new Nokia Lumia Icon (the slightly smaller version of the 1520 on Verizon). I can say, in the end, I just got tired of tinkering with my Android phones. Roo...
2 Is it optional or fixed? optional - you swipe in charm menu, select add tiles, and you get 4 rows
1 Dear OP - would you like some cheese with that Whine - you're part of the reason Windows 8 adoption / development of native applications hasn't taken off as fast as it should have. I personally love the interface on 8.1 (8.0 was clearly a beta ve...
1 Just came across this video...........http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPPY4m8iY0k&feature=youtu.be full desktop computer in 8" tablet with USB 3.0 docking station. I will be buying one of these asap.
1 OK, so coming from Surface RT, this thing is small, really small, but I like it, because its soooooo much faster than the Surface RT was. I found myself using my surface for consumption 95% of the time, and the other 5% was doing remote access wor...