Overclock(oc) Kernel with S2w:
- Includes newest patch by galaxyfreak for sd ext mounting.
- 2 partitions required sd-data and sd-cache.
- default freq 122-600Mhz.
- oc upto 878Mhz
Credits to Credits : cuteprince sakindia123 , cybojenix, ...
OC kernel for Weekly 9:
- OC upto 878 Mhz
- Default freq 122-600 Mhz(Boots in all picos)
- s2w feature
- Fixed 0,00B RAM usage in settings
- No com.android.phone fcs
Partition same as cuteprince's method sd > data > cache
Credits : cu...
Oc Kernel with s2w. Tested and working.
Credits to all devs.
here one suggestion for your last version of kernel.. I check ur source where u used frequency upto 878MHz and in defconfig there is MAX and MIN frequency set 600 and 320 MHz for ONDEMAND and default governor set to SMARTAS...
1. Home soft key broken(only vibrate,not functioning)
2. Focal crashes
3. Not smooth as sak build
4. Sound recorder hangs after recording
Sent from my HTC Explorer A310e using xda premium
1. Home is working perfectly with gapps.