Zeta_Chromium kernel is a Nexus 5 custom kernel.
However, its functionality is rich but stable.
My desired kernel must be the most stable and smooth running, so I don't consider any over-clocking or CPU overload.
Because I want a u...
* rework smpboot
* Revert "revert or fixed slimbus, workqueue"
* asm-generic: rwsem: de-PPCify rwsem.h
* ARM: rwsem: use asm-generic rwsem implementation
* asm-generic: rwsem: ensure sem->cnt is only accessed via atomic_long_*
* Linux 3.4.79
* revert JRCU
* fix obb problem
Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
* Linux 3.4.88
* revert dts: lm3630: lower blmap for lower brightness levels & lower min brightness to 1
* slimbus: update various code form caf
* cpufreq: various change
* sched/rt: Use root_domain of rt_rq not current processo...
* merge franco staging branch :slimbus, workqueue
* drivers : cpufreq various change
* drivers : cpufrreq : update ondemand, conservative
* kernel: smpboot, kthread, stop_machine various change