SuperR. this Wi-Fi problem happens here too on my Note 3 Neo. Just cooked a ROM; I just couldn't get it to root and finally managed to using your tool. However, the loss of Wi-Fi renders the device completely useless - I have hit my monthly data c...
Here, this is what you must do:
1. Make sure you're rooted. Please make sure, or else, go look for rooting your phone.
2. Download the NFCfix.zip file and copy it to your phone.
3. Make ABSOLUTELY SURE that you have a custom RECOVERY, not ROM.
What ramdisk issue?
Not sure but Franco mentioned don't flash it to CM somewhere. Then I fast forwarded several pages. Not sure if it's resolved.
I'm going to try it, then report back.
1. Make sure you don't have a task killer installed. I hope not but just to be sure.
2. Firefox apparently has bad RAM issues, don't use that. Try and use Chrome, see if that helps.
3. If none of these work, then I'm out of suggestions. Or try d...
Why would you even THINK about comparing them? Samsung is total bulls___. They will go all-support for you when you first buy the device, then ditch you as soon as warranty's over (or if you bricked it, or if you broke KNOX on it, or if you rooted...