Glad you enjoyed the video. Well technically you are looking for the "perfect" smartphone since "perfect" is how you define it. Looking back at your list I agree that 1 isn't limiting at all. 2 is somewhat limiting. 3 is kind of a mixed bag as mos...
1) Galaxy S 5 (misses 3)
2) Z3 compact (misses 3 *by a little*, 6 *still has well above average battery life + quick charging*, and 8)
3) Galaxy S6 Active (misses 3, 5, 6 *still has well above average battery life*, 7, 8)
4) Xperia Z3v/Z4v (mi...
I've got an HTC Incredible LTE. Android, 4in, 0.46in thick, 4.66oz. I love the size. I got Lollipop lite on it but its showing its age in terms of performance, camera quality, battery life. I bought another battery so that's manageable.
It works for me.
1. Make a call
2. Hit the add call button "looks like a phone with a plus sign"
3. Make second call (first call on hold)
4. Hit the conference button. All the way on the right. (looks like two lines joining to an upward arrow li...
Note the microphone icon is on the top right of the keyboard now versus the bottom right.