I could get either one but I'm going with the SD600 because difference AREN'T huge.
1. Antutu benchmarks are close
2. Battery life is close.
3. There is LTE everywhere I live now.
4. I'll save $150 getting the SD600
5. I've never done anything wi...
I wanted to make a thread that will collect all the reviews, previews and comparison articles and videos out there. I also want to do a good job at keeping the OP up to date as other OPs usually abandon their post. I will need everyone's help at m...
Topic on this already...
1. It's a scratch resistant, not drop proof.
2. Laws of physics. The center of gravity is focused on the front for these phones since they're so light and thin. Yes it's more likely to fall on it's front like a bowling...
Not close at all
Exynos = 27417
S600 = 23607
Are you kidding me? You really think you'd notice that tiny difference from a score that is repo...
Mod, close this thread please
Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app