Tested working on ICS .587 Xperia Mini st15i
1. Make a nandroid backup or save stock fonts
2. Change permission to rw-r-r
3. Push files to system/fonts....replace existing
4. Wait for phone to reboot or reboot..
I am not responsible for what ha...
- Oh, and I forgot, your phone will not connect to a PC !!! :( Writes the USB cable is not connected, it's uncomfortable. Charging via USB works.
It will connect to a pc, disable android debugging in developer options....
Here's some walls that I've added black "bars" to for cleaner icon setups.
Here you go
Sent from my SM-N900P
Thanks dude. :)
I have a stock ICS and I'm using ST15i. I didn't do anything to my rom except root it. Which of the two I must use? Cause i'm not sure if I'm odex or deodex. I don't have classes.dex on my framework.jar and I can only see preloaded-classes file in...
I'm using magnification glass framework,so,can i apply this patch on my deodexed 4.1.b.0.587?
Yes you can. Just follow the easy instructions from gizmolek (post #5). I patched my framework.jar this way and magnification tool is still there.