1. I am a complete n00b, but I want Android on my HD2
You should check this splendid tutorial here, if you havent already:
2. I installed Android, but I cannot root my phone
Go for z4root...
8. GPS is not working/gets the fix too slow
A few people mentioned that GPS has not been working. This is what I (always) do with a new build (both NAND and SD), and so far, it's been working.
1. Use file explorer capable of editing system files...
9. The Definite Guide: How to Install NAND Android on HTC HD2 w ClockWorkMod Recovery
After a lot of reading, I collect the following, just for my own aid. I hope it will be proved useful to others.
(A few posts after this one, in the same threa...
The last three of your log links don't work. I can try to take a look if there's something blatantly wrong but I'm not sure how much time I'll have to debug this issue further if nothing obvious comes up.
This is certainly a weird issue if you ar...
I did not manage to boot a few SD cards - until I marked the partition on the SDcard with the lba flag. I used Gparted ( a linux tool /distro for manipulating any kind of storage disks). I used Ubuntu for this. The process is very easy - ...