• CF-Root package (Download Here)
• Odin3 v3.07 (Download Here)
Steps to Root Galaxy S4 I9500 Running on Android 4.4.2 KitKat Official Firmware
Step 1: Extract Odin 3.07 .zip file.
Step 2: Turn off the Galaxy S4 and b...
1. Connect your Android-powered device to your computer's USB port.
2. Right-click on Computer from your desktop or Windows Explorer, and select Manage.
3. Select Devices in the left pane.
4. Locate and expand Other device in the right pa...
To Fix Android going into “Obtaining IP Address” loop:
It seems to come from the fact that the phone requests its previous IP address to the access point, without any discover message, whereas the lease has expired...
here is the link for the rom you're searching for!
Uncheck the Auto Brightness toggle on the Notification menu.
Settings-> My Device-> Display-> "scroll to the bottom of the list"
Uncheck "Auto adjust screen tone"
Hope this helps!