www.buzzeee.com
Xiaomi Poco F1
Xiaomi Mi 11
MIUI V5

MIUI V5 for Micromax Canvas 2
Based on latest v3.5.10
Almost Stable :D

485533_454234871328849_1659954686_n.jpg

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Download Link Beta v2 : Dev-Host[Latest]

Download Link v1 : Dev-Host(233 MB)

Download Link v1.1 : Dev-Host(263 MB)

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Procedure

Go to CWM Recovery
Format /system
Wipe Data & Dalvik Cache..
Install downloaded ROM Zip file..
Fix Permission..
Reboot..

ENJOY MIUI V5

What's Working :victory:

Touch
Music Player
SIM connection
Camera
USB Connections
Wi-Fi
Bluetooth
Themes

Known Issues

Dialer is a bit over-placed..Will patch soon
and what more? Tell me

PLEASE LET ME KNOW OF MORE BUGS,AND IF YOU ARE ABLE TO SOLVE IT..WILL POST PATCH WITH CREDITS TO YOU

HIT THANKS IF YOU LIKE MY WORK & DONATE TO ME IF YOU WANT TO SUPPORT MY WORK'S

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************​

Last edited:

Sam Solomon

Dec 7, 2012
Kollam
www.buzzeee.com
Xiaomi Poco F1
Xiaomi Mi 11
ScreenShots

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

485635_454270274658642_359086242_n.jpg

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************​

Last edited:

Sam Solomon

Dec 7, 2012
Kollam
www.buzzeee.com
Xiaomi Poco F1
Xiaomi Mi 11
Change-logs & Credits

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Change-Log

03-May-2013=> V1 Released
023-May-2013=> V1.1 Released

Credits

AMOI N820 MIUI V5 Developer
Jiayu G3 MIUI V5 Developer
NeedROM.com
MAC2 Members
My Family
and me:silly:

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************​

Last edited:

violin.siva

Jan 14, 2013
Perungudi,Chennai
Hi sam downloading right now will post the feedback tomorrow
Of course thanks a lot for the great work you have done.

Sent from my Micromax A110 using xda app-developers app

Sam Solomon

Dec 7, 2012
Kollam
www.buzzeee.com
Xiaomi Poco F1
Xiaomi Mi 11
Hi sam downloading right now will post the feedback tomorrow
Of course thanks a lot for the great work you have done.

Sure bro,I am not good at debugging....So it would be real help if issues can be given as a list :good:

mufti.arfan

Feb 2, 2013
Kashmir
Gotta delete my thread, BTW pm me how you solved touch :)

RounakCreationz

Jan 31, 2013
Kolkata
Downloading the ROM .

You will get a feedback very soon :):victory:

Update : Flashed the ROM found Bugs . Here they are :

1) MMX A110 is a dual sim phone but it only detects Sim1 for calling and in the notification bar we can also see only sim1 network.

2) UI full of Chinese language.

3) There is No App drawer button !! How can I suppose to open app drawer without the launcher !

4) GPS not working well (Or I say 80% working)

5) Sometime the touch is not that smooth and responsive.

6) It consumes too much RAM And in the Recent app section it shows 764 mb ram when it is only 512 mb

8) Cannot Cut a call without pressing back then going to notification panel to cut the call.

7) Some more but reverting back to lewa for now as I feel it should be in beta stage right now :)

Any how cheers to developer as he managed to port it :) Hope we will soon get a bugless MIUI port and that too before cyanogenmod 10.2 version which will come with MMX A110 support :)

Great work (y) :)

Last edited:

apoorv.mehrotra

Feb 18, 2013
Abu Dhabi
Flashed the ROM, following issues noticed:-
1) SIM - 2 dosen't work. Very rarely it catches the signal but then mostly remain out of the network (fixed permission 2 times still same problem)
2) RAM consumption is not pretty but very high
3) FC on launcher it self (exiting with error system UI has stopped)

Reactions: ravee1010

violin.siva

Jan 14, 2013
Perungudi,Chennai
Flashed the ROM dev super su app is in fully Chinese can't able to understand to give root access to apps.

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

How to disconnect the call dev? There is no options during a call.

Sam Solomon

Dec 7, 2012
Kollam
www.buzzeee.com
Xiaomi Poco F1
Xiaomi Mi 11
Flashed the ROM dev super su app is in fully Chinese can't able to understand to give root access to apps.

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

How to disconnect the call dev? There is no options during a call.

It was a pure port....I got the base rom today afternoon....Did it with very few time....I will update it soon bro...Thank u guys for spending some time for me....:eek:

Sent from my Micromax A116 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: violin.siva

violin.siva

Jan 14, 2013
Perungudi,Chennai
Next modification is touch sense dev it lags frequently mainly in lock screen and inside the settings menu.
I even tried by switching off the transition and window animation scale but still,..

pcoruganti

Nov 18, 2011

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************​

Its 4.2.1????

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

violin.siva

Jan 14, 2013
Perungudi,Chennai
Sam themes are not working properly just downloaded a theme and applied total system ui got corrupted and made me to revert back.

Sam Solomon

Dec 7, 2012
Kollam
www.buzzeee.com
Xiaomi Poco F1
Xiaomi Mi 11
Sam themes are not working properly just downloaded a theme and applied total system ui got corrupted and made me to revert back.

Wait a while bro,Downloading another MIUI V5 Base...Let me see if issues are still there on that too..... The ROM was ported from a 1GB RAM Device,so still its showing 768MB RAM :p

godraxe

Mar 2, 2013
rom super! thanks! many specify any minuses! everything is pleasant to me a device Fly IQ 450!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MIUI V5

MIUI V5 for Micromax Canvas 2
    Based on latest v3.5.10
    Almost Stable :D

485533_454234871328849_1659954686_n.jpg

Download Link Beta v2 : Dev-Host[Latest]

Download Link v1 : Dev-Host(233 MB)

Download Link v1.1 : Dev-Host(263 MB)

Procedure

Go to CWM Recovery
    Format /system
    Wipe Data & Dalvik Cache..
    Install downloaded ROM Zip file..
    Fix Permission..
    Reboot..

ENJOY MIUI V5

What's Working :victory:

Touch
    Music Player
    SIM connection
    Camera
    USB Connections
    Wi-Fi
    Bluetooth
    Themes

Known Issues

Dialer is a bit over-placed..Will patch soon
    and what more? Tell me

PLEASE LET ME KNOW OF MORE BUGS,AND IF YOU ARE ABLE TO SOLVE IT..WILL POST PATCH WITH CREDITS TO YOU

HIT THANKS IF YOU LIKE MY WORK & DONATE TO ME IF YOU WANT TO SUPPORT MY WORK'S

ScreenShots

Change-logs & Credits

Change-Log

03-May-2013=> V1 Released
    023-May-2013=> V1.1 Released

Credits

AMOI N820 MIUI V5 Developer
    Jiayu G3 MIUI V5 Developer
    NeedROM.com
    MAC2 Members
    My Family
    and me:silly:

Its not that UI seriously...But i can give Update to that version in V2 of the ROM via OTA...I will put Poll for that... Its fusion between 4.1.1 and 4.1.2....... :laugh: Doing some Mods on it :highfive:
    Dude why don't you try the jiaygu g3 miui v5 ROM as I think this one is more stable and easy to port with lesser bugs.. Move to www.needrom.com

I already did it....It has few Bugs left now...Hope stable edition soon... :D