【ROM】【MOD】《《FrostMOD™ V3》》【JB 4.1.2】【OTA】

Do you like FrostMOD?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    【ROM】【MOD】《《FrostMOD™ V3》》【JB 4.1.2】【OTA】

gd1.png

Touchme is pure port from I-9500 MT6577 ROM @ NEEDROM

SCREENSHOTS

1001550_505299646222371_1254121750_n.jpg

533219_505300046222331_2085697694_n.jpg

1150421_505300136222322_1063771213_n.jpg

1175681_505300172888985_390664804_n.jpg

1185443_505300626222273_2057677280_n.jpg

11450_505300429555626_740566058_n.jpg

Tell me Bugs so that i can patch them :cool:
    Get Downloads and all DOWNLOAD
    Downloads & Booster Patches

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

DOWNLOADS

FrostMOD V1 ;)
    FrostMOD V1 : Dev-Host

V1.1 Booster Patch NEW : Dev-Host

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
    Screenshots & Changelogs

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

SCREENSHOTS OF V1

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Change-Logs

22-June-2013 - FrostMOD v1 Released
    24-June-2013 - FrostMOD v1.1 Released(Bug Fix)
    10-08-2013FrostMOD v2 Released

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||​
    MODs and All Others

FrostMOD v1.1 DPI Patch (200) : DOWNLOAD
    DPI Change Guide : View
    FrostMOD Ad-Host Remove Patch : DOWNLOAD

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||​
    FAQ/Tips/Credits

FAQ

Q:Will this work on other similar devices?
    A:It will work with devices having MT6577 CPU and MT6228 Chipset,still i wont guartnee..Its your wish to try :victory:
    Q:Can i use this ROM as Base?
    A:No,Please dont PM me asking this

Q:I am not getting OTA Updates?
    A:Beware that OTA Depends on Network/FrostMOD System Files,so you chnage it..It wont work :crying:

Q:This ROM Bricked/Crashes/Explodes:silly: with this ROM?
    A:Its because you dont know to read English..See Procedure and Disclaimer

Q:I like the ROM,what can i do?
    A:You can HIT the THANKS button

Q:How can i support the Work?
    A:You can DONATE to me :D Will be helpful to pay my Electricity Bills :p

Q:I found a Bug?
    A:post it in Thread,dont PM me for that

Q:I want New Looks?
    A:FrostMOD will stay as long term ROM..So wait for a While

TIPS

1) Wait for a While... Also you can suggest what should come here :D

Credits

* Team FrostMOD- Dark4droid(A110) & DJ_Ignatious(A116)
    * Thanks to Micromax and Jaiyu for their ROMs...
    * Thanks to amarullz for Aroma Installer..
    * Thanks to CyanogenMOD Team for CM10
    * Thanks to Lenovo for FileManager & Calculator..
    * Thanks to Jaiyu for those Beautiful HD Wallpapers..
    * Thanks to OsamaGhareeb for OG BatteryMOD..
    * Thanks to mmxandy for Dialer Vibrate Patch..
    * Thanks a lot to XDA:Found most of the Tutorials and Patches from Here...
    * Thanks to all Developers of XDA for Supporting Each Other(As Always) :cool:

Note: SORRY If I missed someone,Please Let me know if i missed someones credit